What Is
Life In Fast Forward?
Welcome to the online home of me, some guy given the name John Cleveland Payne. In the grand scheme of life, I am just another guy with another blog. But to myself, and hopefully to all of you who actually read this, I am something a little more special. From a young age, I fell in love of the idea of ‘the message’ and medium in which you try to transmit.

Basically, everyone has a message to give to the world. Some are basic, some complex, some have the power to up lift and some are just out there to bring as many people down as possible. But everyone has a message, and most people have problems identifying their message. And the ones who get that far can seem to figure out how to get the world to listen.

Well, I have a message, and this is where I will get a chance to share it. Hopefully, you’ll get plenty of things to keep you motivated or inspired, provide knowledge and comfort, and just have a little fun. Apologies for the state of flux and state of seemingly confusing messages that you’ll get here for a while, as I am doing a lot of personal soul searching, and scrubbing of old ideas to take the best of the past to build a new beginning.

In 2007, I changed the name of blog from “The Mis-Adventures Of The Jazzy Cool One” to “Life In Fast Forward.” I began to tear down old blogs and newsletters and try to find places for them here. My goal is to take the focus off of me the person, and show the world the life I live and share with every human on the planet. I aspire to life at a very high standard, and instead of dealing with people who rather slow us down, I want to find ways to help people pick up there own pace. As you get to see an insight to the further adventures I hope to lead, hopefully you’ll enjoy the ride, and want to come along.

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
My Very Short Self-Help Book
Sunday, June 15, 2008
I have read far more than my share of self-help books, and want to some day have a self-help bestseller of my own. But after shuffling through pages and pages of books I’ve read and notes I have taken over the years, I think I have the formula whittled down to just three simple steps.

Step 1: Figure out what you are doing that is bad.
Step 2: Stop doing it.
Step 3: Find something to replace what you were doing that was bad with something that is good.

I’m not sure how many pages I can stretch out of that. Plus, who pays for such simple advice?

I guess I’m just stuck with adding on to my You Already Have The Answers website, which is advice free of charge. For the moment…


Gift Certificate

Buy Gift Certificate For Brian Tracy International

Labels:

posted by J. Cleveland Payne @ 11:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
www.flickr.com
djazzycool1's photos More of djazzycool1's photos
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER