What Is
Life In Fast Forward?
Welcome to the online home of me, some guy given the name John Cleveland Payne. In the grand scheme of life, I am just another guy with another blog. But to myself, and hopefully to all of you who actually read this, I am something a little more special. From a young age, I fell in love of the idea of ‘the message’ and medium in which you try to transmit.

Basically, everyone has a message to give to the world. Some are basic, some complex, some have the power to up lift and some are just out there to bring as many people down as possible. But everyone has a message, and most people have problems identifying their message. And the ones who get that far can seem to figure out how to get the world to listen.

Well, I have a message, and this is where I will get a chance to share it. Hopefully, you’ll get plenty of things to keep you motivated or inspired, provide knowledge and comfort, and just have a little fun. Apologies for the state of flux and state of seemingly confusing messages that you’ll get here for a while, as I am doing a lot of personal soul searching, and scrubbing of old ideas to take the best of the past to build a new beginning.

In 2007, I changed the name of blog from “The Mis-Adventures Of The Jazzy Cool One” to “Life In Fast Forward.” I began to tear down old blogs and newsletters and try to find places for them here. My goal is to take the focus off of me the person, and show the world the life I live and share with every human on the planet. I aspire to life at a very high standard, and instead of dealing with people who rather slow us down, I want to find ways to help people pick up there own pace. As you get to see an insight to the further adventures I hope to lead, hopefully you’ll enjoy the ride, and want to come along.

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Tagarino - Per Marla's Request :)

At last, I have finished. As usual, spelling doesn't count . . .

7 things to do before I die (in no particular order):

1. Become a millionaire
2. live and work in NYC
3. Have a kid, or at least make it possibile for my wife to actually have the kid
4. Go to Australia
5. take a two month 'vacation'
6. get paid for my words
7. buy a house

7 things I can't do:

1. parellel park
2. Play the guitar
3. spell
4. stop talking to myself
5. make friends (which I have strangely taken pride in over the years)
6. Play the piano
7. dunk a basketball

7 things that attract me to blogging:

1. my natural writing ability
2. Its a place where I can ask others (or just myself) questions about things
3. because somebody needs to hear what I have to say
4. good excuse to use when procratinating
5. helps me work out writers block or creative lapses
6. TO be a part of the 'community'
7. Responding to other bloggers

7 things I say most often:

1. holy crap
2. what the . . .
3. It's not my job to know where Dawn is!
4. There late . . . again . . .
5. Yeah, sure, I'll get to it
6. good job (to my step son)
7. I love you (to my wife)

7 books I love:

1. The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
2. Green Eggs & Ham by Dr Seuss
3. Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr Seuss
4. Pimp: The Story of My Life by Iceberg Slim
5. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
6. The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick M. Lencioni
7. I May Be Wrong But I Doubt It by Charles Barkley

7 movies I watch over and over:

1. Blazing Saddles
2. It's A Wondeful Life
3. The Goonies
4. Jerry mcGuire
5. Grease
6. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
7. Batman

7 people I want to join in, too:

1. Laurie
2. Nathan
3. Kasey
4. Devan
5. Tinnekkia
6. Darcy
7. Dawn
posted by J. Cleveland Payne @ 2:15 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JC-

    YOU SO CRAZY! Love the movies man all classics! Myall time favorite is the Goonies!Corey Haim and Cory Feldman were so hot then or at least I thought that they were at the time!!!! Hey where'e the feed back on the book????? Oh by the by I now have over 1000 pages in it!!!

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    being ill has given me a chance to read back on my emails....guess I need to follow suit and get a blog started. My first blog will be the 7's... =)
    P.s. Also the first time I haven't gone into work against better judgement and we've had a homicide and an attempted murder on a 2 month old....can't people just BEHAVE for one effin night?

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger J. Cleveland Payne said…

    Don't sweat missing work to much. I know you are tired and you kids might be forgeting what mom looks like. Plus, you can't cover all the murders and deaths. That would be selfish.

    Just keep keeping up the great work. Things will find a way to work themselves out.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
www.flickr.com
djazzycool1's photos More of djazzycool1's photos
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER