What Is
Life In Fast Forward?
Welcome to the online home of me, some guy given the name John Cleveland Payne. In the grand scheme of life, I am just another guy with another blog. But to myself, and hopefully to all of you who actually read this, I am something a little more special. From a young age, I fell in love of the idea of ‘the message’ and medium in which you try to transmit.

Basically, everyone has a message to give to the world. Some are basic, some complex, some have the power to up lift and some are just out there to bring as many people down as possible. But everyone has a message, and most people have problems identifying their message. And the ones who get that far can seem to figure out how to get the world to listen.

Well, I have a message, and this is where I will get a chance to share it. Hopefully, you’ll get plenty of things to keep you motivated or inspired, provide knowledge and comfort, and just have a little fun. Apologies for the state of flux and state of seemingly confusing messages that you’ll get here for a while, as I am doing a lot of personal soul searching, and scrubbing of old ideas to take the best of the past to build a new beginning.

In 2007, I changed the name of blog from “The Mis-Adventures Of The Jazzy Cool One” to “Life In Fast Forward.” I began to tear down old blogs and newsletters and try to find places for them here. My goal is to take the focus off of me the person, and show the world the life I live and share with every human on the planet. I aspire to life at a very high standard, and instead of dealing with people who rather slow us down, I want to find ways to help people pick up there own pace. As you get to see an insight to the further adventures I hope to lead, hopefully you’ll enjoy the ride, and want to come along.

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Sunday, July 10, 2005
There have been a few articles I have read lately about personal blogs getting people in trouble at work and with friends and family. It's a good thing nobody reads my blog, especially people from work or my family.

I am not having a good day, which is an extention of about of 5 weeks of consecutive bad days. It doesn't matter what I do to try to stay calm or pre plan for disaster. It all come out bad. Plus, I haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep in the 5 weeks all this crap has been going on.

Everything and everybody has me irritable right now. The demands at work growing more challenging, more time consuming, and more and more out of the range of my meager pay grade. Having my stepson and his uncle underfoot for the summer is reinforcing the notion that children are pretty much ungrateful parasites. And my wife is driving me crazy, while making sure to remind me that I shouldn't be so upset with her for inviting herself to come along to every quick activity I try to get done and making them take hours longer than they need be.

I am broke, I am tired, and I am about to lose whatever is left of my mind. The people that I thought were there to help me out and be there for me apparently have to many other thing to worry about, but the never hesitate to hit me up for time, money, or expertise I don't have to spare and demand I give it up in the name of friendship.

There is nothing I could use right now more that a LONG vacation, followed by a long lead time to get back up to stream in my life. Two things I can not afford in any way. The 'company' that I am trying to get off the ground is going absolutely nowhere, so the fact that advancement at the job has been unexpectedly snatched from my grasp doesn't make me feel any better about my lack of freetime because I do more work than I am paid for.

I am not having a good day.
posted by J. Cleveland Payne @ 2:41 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger laurie said…

    yeah but see you do a really good job of concealing your identity, so you could just tear into anyone and everyone that drives you crazy.

    in a way, i think blogging is a form of catharsis, and it's essential for mental well-being. a company that busts someone for writing in their blog (venting...not pouring out company secrets) should be thankful they aren't footing a psychiatrist's bill.

    maybe the moon is in a weird phase and that's why all of us good people are having such a crappy go at it.

    like you told me...keep your head up! it can only get better from here.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
www.flickr.com
djazzycool1's photos More of djazzycool1's photos
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER